10 best ways to elevate your catering experience
Apr 26, 2022
Give your guests an unforgettable culinary experience. Let your events be remembered not only for the amazing decor, but by making the food a beautiful part of your entire event. The possibilities are endless for elevating your catering experience like incorporating theme inspired menus, using logos into food or drinks or pushing the boundaries of traditional food using molecular gastronomy. Here are few ways to make you & your guests relish the experience:
- Buffet Scapes : Food display is the prime focus in any event, therefore it becomes important to add that “wow” attribute to it. Alluring backdrop, luxury tableware & platters bringing the entire spread into delectable focus.
- Theme Inspired Menus : Take your planning up a notch by choosing the most appropriate food menu that corresponds well with your wedding theme.
- Interactive Food Experience : You know what’s trending? It’s DIY foodstation! The best thing about it is that it gives your guests something in common to awe over and can be as interactive as you want.
- Gastronomical Experience : Add a flavorful dimension to your entire culinary experience by using gastronomy. This will not only leave your guests impressed but also make your entire menu very exquisite.
- Using unusual & exceptional ingredients : Menu becomes much more special when there are unexpected ingredients or food combinations. Don’t shy away from choosing out-of-the-ordinary ingredients. You can including fusion cuisines - blending flavors from different cultures.
- Beverage tablescape : Excellent way to kick off the event is by offering your guests some refreshing beverages with a great display. The beverage station is often looked upon but as they say – ‘the first drink has a strong influence’.
- Salad Bar : Another item that is often not given much importance by people while finalizing the menu is the salad bar. An excellent selections of salad complements your rich entrée.
- Bite sized appetizers : Elevate the snack food by serving it in small cups or single bite sized portions that guests can walk around the event & eat without having them to carry heavy plates around.
- Customization with logos : Couples love to include their wedding hashtags in the theme & the best way to incorporate it is to get the paper napkins, glasses or stirrers customized with their hashtag.
- Include the staff : Customizing food & beverage in your theme is trendy & classy, but it’s better to bring in the full circle by inviting the service staff to dress according to the theme.
You can tailor your wedding menu to your preferences but discussing ideas with your catering team ahead of time results in culinary experience of highest integrity.